When designing a 3D game, many people tend to focus less on 3D design. However, the devil is always in the details, and when you’re creating an immersive world, every single blade of grass and strand of hair needs to be designed and rendered correctly.
With the right 3D design services for games, you can turn your virtual idea into a tangible world that attracts players and leaves them wanting more. If you want to do that, get in touch with us. Our services for 3D games include the following:
• 3d Modeling - Low Poly
• 3d Modeling - High Poly
• UV Mapping
• Baking Maps
• Transfer Of Textures to Maps
• Animation Retargeting
For many indie game studios, it’s not possible to have a 3D design team available in-house. Whether you have a limited budget, time constraints, or a project on a deadline and need more help, we are here for you. At Scorpion 3D, we work with you. Our plan includes:
• Defining the scope as well as outlining all deliverables, the budget, details, and the final date for delivery.
• We then plan out the project, allocating all resources as well as the PERT chart, Gantt chart, or other documents.
• We work out the timelines, mainly to share work updates and create a realistic schedule.
• Prepare the concept through initial visuals and draw up a mock-up to be presented for approval.
• We make room for a fix list based on feedback generated from the client and fix any issues, make additions or deletions.
• Fix any clash issues before finalizing and cleaning the image
• A final checkup of the 3D model and the 3D scans, to fix any bugs and improve quality.
• The finished product is converted to your desired format.
Quick order templates was created in order to understand basic information about your project needs, to evaluate the time and resources which will be required to complete it.
We are looking forward to start a project with you!
Nadruvos g. 16 Vilnius, Lithuania